Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bonjour, batam.

Hello there! I'm just arrived at batam,my beloved hometown. So, yesterday i slept at 3 AM in the morning then i woke up at 6 AM !! And now i feel so sleepy ~ T.T then i prepared myself to went to the airport. I went there with my mother and brothers. We arrived at the airport at 9 AM and take off at 10.30 AM, so .. While we're waiting, we took some of our pictures!

handmade galaxy nailart
no make up for today ~
my little brother 
favourite bbw all the time, i <3 cookie dough and i <3 cake!
my mom and i :p
Okay, next! We went to  kopitiam and ate a bowl of bakutteh :p it's quite expensive but worth it (y) and finally.... We went back home. Actually, my grandma doesn't know that we're coming to batam. I sneak to her room and luckyly she was in the bathroom. So, i slept on her bed and when she went out i said,"its soo hoooot heree!" first, she didn't recognized that it was me,her grand daughter! She thought that it was my auntie! Later, my brothers came in and she was shock, she was so happy and just yell, "why don't you tell me that you would come?!" we're just want to surprise you grandma :p we lovee you!

No comments:

Post a Comment